USA CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A USA CITIZEN
Job Number: C-S0811-PM-NR-01
Primary Location: East Coast, USA
To Apply: Email resume to Jobs@Celenium.com
This position is intended to provide both working level support and overall R&D program management.
The individual shall possess:
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and ten (10) years of management and program support experience.
• In-depth knowledge of low observable and counter low observable technologies; Integrated Air and Missile Defense technologies, including simulation and modeling; Combat Identification and command and control; weapons and sensor programs; Naval interests in Cruise and Ballistic Missile Defense R&D programs; threat technologies and Special Compartmented Intelligence information as they relate to Missile Defense technologies.
• Demonstrated competence in the areas of naval systems program management, financial analysis and management, preparation of technology roadmaps, and the technologic readiness assessment of acquisition programs.
• Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, organizational, communication and analytical skills.
• Experience relating to Integrated Air and Missile Defense and Navy acquisition programs.
Citizenship: US Citizen
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Integrated Air and Missile Defense technologies experience do you have?
- How many years of Management and program support experience do you have?
- How many years of Naval systems program management experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor’s?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Security Clearance?