GSA 8(a) STARS III GWAC
Welcome to IYKA CELENIUM Joint Venture, LLC
Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services in Information Technology Modernization.
Our services can now be acquired through 8(a) STARS III.
IYKA-CELENIUM, a joint venture between CELENIUM Corporation and IYKA Enterprises, has been awarded one of the prime contracts under the 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resource for Services (STARS) III Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
GSA’s 8(a) STARS III GWAC has been designated as a Best-in-Class contract vehicle by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), as a preferred governmentwide solution, for its rigorous category management performance criteria. With a ceiling of $50 billion, this next-generation GWAC builds upon the framework of 8(a) STARS II and expands capabilities for emerging technologies and outside the continental United States (OCONUS) requirements.
There are no functional areas on STARS III. The primary scope of the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is centered on North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code 541512, Computer Systems Design Services. Requirements that align with other IT services NAICS codes are within the scope of the STARS III GWAC. These NAICS codes include, but are not limited to 541511, 541513, 541519, 518210. The contract offers IT services ranging from simple to complex and services-based solutions such as information technology, IT operations and maintenance, IT security, IT workforce augmentation, software development, systems design, data management, information assurance, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and more.
Directed awards allowed for orders up to the 8(a) Competitive Threshold. Task areas will be awarded at or under the $4.5 million competitive threshold on a sole source basis, with no protest for orders up to $10 millions with some exceptions. 8(a) STARS III provides opportunities for 8(a) small businesses to provide customized IT Services and IT Service-Base solutions, while offering flexibility of contract types to mitigate risks.
- Contract Type: Governmentwide Acquisition Contract
- Ceiling: $50 billion
- Ordering Period: Five year base, started July 2, 2021
- Option Period: one three year option
- Task Order Performance can go 5 years beyond Contract ordering end date
- Task Order Types: Fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend
- Contract Access Fee: 0.75%, the same as GSA Schedules
GSA 8(a) STARS III Benefits
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- Cost-effective and innovative
- GSA-STARS III Website
- 8(a) STARS III Contract [PDF – 730 KB]
- 8(a) STARS III Ordering Guide [PDF – 822 KB]
- 8(a) STARS III Brochure [PDF – 133 KB]
- 8(a) STARS III Pricing Tool
- 8(a) STARS III Industry Partner List [XLSX – 188 KB]
Please contact IYKA-CELENIUM at STARS3@Celenium.com for further information.
GSA STARS III
Would you like to start a project with us?
Schedule a discovery meeting